Ms. Malensek is from Alexandria, and has a younger brother named John. She went to LSU in Baton Rouge where she was the Vice President of her sorority. While at LSU she took dance classes from a former Saintsation, and brought those dance skills to BRCVPA Summer Camp, where she taught dance. She is married to a wonderful man named Daniel, and is a dog mom to Astro.
We are incredibly proud to call her our own, and we look forward to many more years with her at BRCVPA!
Here are some of the wonderful things students, teachers, and parents had to say on the nomination form:
- Her students have told me that she is a great teacher, that she is sweet to all her students and that they love being in her class.
- Jordan always has it together!! She is quick with ideas and is always willing to share her creativity with others. She is both fun and patient with the students, and they love her because of this. She's also an all around great person!!
- Because she is nice.
- She is a fun-loving and makes everyone welcomed
- Ms. Malensek is an amazing teacher who goes above and beyond to make BRCVPA better. She routinely asks her colleagues and admin how they are doing and if they need anything, and she does not hesitate to jump in and help out where she is needed. Ms. Malensek has a positive attitude, and is a fantastic mentor to those around her. She is great with the students, loves to learn and try new things in her classroom, and holds her students accountable for their learning. Ms. Malensek has great relationships with parents, and everyone loves her. We are so fortunate to have her on our campus!
- My son's favorite teacher and the way she takes time with her students
- I choose Ms. Malensek because she is always giving all of her time in many areas o the school and she works hard and the kids love her greatly.
- Because she is nice and is always willing to help you.
- I really love Mrs. Malensek. She always has a perfect attitude every single day! She has a open mind. You can always count on her if you need something. She is one of my favorite teachers I ever had in BRCVPA. She will always be my Ms. Berry . I love Ms.Berry to the bottom of my heart. I really don't want to leave Ms.Berry. We love you Ms.Berry! Geaux LSU!!
- Ms. Malensek is so deserving of this award. She tries to always have a smile on her face and a positive attitude. She is very flexible and willing to lend a helping hand to anyone in need. It has been a pleasure watching her grow from a student teacher into the master teacher she is becoming! I am so proud of you Jordan! XOXO