By working together, we can make your child's testing week positive and successful. Here are some important reminders as you prepare your child for the test each day.
- Make sure your child gets a good night's sleep so that he or she will be well-rested each morning.
- Encourage your child to eat a healthy breakfast at home or at school.
- Make sure your child arrives to school on time each day. Tardy students will not be admitted to class once testing begins.
- Make sure your child leaves cell phones, smart watches, and other electronic devices at home. Having these items during testing will result in disciplinary action and a voided test.
- Encourage your child to do his/her best each morning.
Also, please remember that parents will not be allowed on the school campus during testing. Thank you for your continued support!