Please remember the following:
- Carpool moves the quickest when everyone has a carpool tag hanging from their rear-view mirror! This allows us to see who you are from far away, and to have your kids ready when you pull up.
- To request a carpool tag, please CLICK HERE.
- Please DO NOT move from your lane unless you are directed to do so by a carpool duty teacher. Following this procedure will keep our faculty and students safe!
- Cars coming from the direction of Government, must use the RIGHT LANE only, and make a right turn into the loop.
- For everyone's safety, do not attempt to skip the line and turn into the lane reserved for left-turners coming from I-10.
- Cars coming from the direction of I-10 may make a left turn into the loop into the lane closest to the grass circle.
- It is against state law to use your cell phone in a school zone. This includes texting, emailing, etc. Distracted drivers put everyone at risk, and cause unnecessary delays.
With your help, we can end carpool by 3:40 p.m. every day! Our record so far this year is 3:48...let's shave off those 8 minutes by being safe and efficient! Thank you for your cooperation!