- AUGUST 7th @ 1:30 p.m.: Open House - parents and students!
- AUGUST 8th : 1st Day of School for all 1st - 5th Grade Students, and Kindergarten girls (no boys)
- AUGUST 9th : 1st Day of School for all Kindergarten boys (no girls)
- AUGUST 12th: ALL kindergarten students begin
- AUGUST 15th @ 5:30 p.m.: PTO Meeting - ALL ARE WELCOME!
- AUGUST 15th @ 6:15 p.m.: Curriculum Night
A few notes:
Pre-K parents, please see the school calendar for specific staggered entry dates for your children.
Open House is designed for all BRCVPA students and their families. At open house, you will meet your child's teachers, drop off supplies if you did not purchase a supply kit, visit the Arts classes and the library, reunite with old friends, and help us kick off the 2019-2020 school year!
Curriculum Night is a parent-focused evening where we will communicate curriculum expectations, parent resources, school-wide and grade-level expectations, BRCVPA communication tools, and help you get set up with Parent Access, Renaissance HomeConnect, and more! Please plan to attend.