Sky-Sight is the ability to see through the eyes of all beings and through the eyes of future generations. Students learned that although they may be small, they can be a part of something much greater and impact change in their world.
The image is only part of the story, click the video below to see how this amazing project came together!
- Ryan's Tree Service - Ryan Skavron
- Atmosphere Drones - Paul Charbonnet and Nick Arnold
- ProCutz Lawn Tree and Concrete - Christopher Wiles
- Marriott Residence Inn - Alison Piatkiewicz
- Our AMAZING teachers and students
- All of the parents who donated items and volunteer to be a part of the art!