BRCVPA Turkey Trot! November Picnic and Fun Run!
- This will be our November Manners of the Heart Behavior Incentive. Students must maintain an A or B in conduct, have zero write-ups, and no more than 3 absences or late check-ins/early check-outs to participate.
- This is an outdoor event. Students will picnic in classes outside from 11:30 - 12:30. Parents are welcome to bring your lunch and join them. Masks are required for all students in grades 3-5, all faculty and staff, and all parents on campus. Social distancing procedures will be in place.
- Grade levels will begin the run in shifts beginning at 12:30 p.m. The entire event should conclude by 1:30. Parents who attend can check their students out from the teacher at that time if they wish.
- Students will run/walk a pre-planned and monitored track around BRCVPA's campus with their grade level. They will pass through 6 arches, and collect feathers on their turkey race lanyards at each of the arches.
- Event t-shirts will be sold for $10.00 each. These may be worn any day as a BRCVPA uniform top. Shirt purchase is not mandatory for participation. More details on t-shirts coming soon!
- Businesses and families can choose to sponsor the event! A donation of $100.00 gets your business logo or family name printed on the back of the event t-shirt. Due to COVID's impacts on many family budgets, BRCVPA is not planning any major fundraisers this year. T-shirt purchases and sponsorships are a great way to support the school if you are interested! Sponsorship funds will go to offset the cost of the event. Any funds exceeding that will go directly to fund instructional support in our classrooms.