Only Two Weeks Left!
- Posters must be created by an individual child, not a group.
- The children must do all the work themselves.
- The poster needs to be standard poster size (22" X 28").
- The child's name, grade, and name of school must be on the back of the poster only. Please do not let them put any personal information on the front of the poster.
- The poster can be of any fire safety related subject. This year's theme is recommended. "Every Second Counts - Plan 2 Ways Out"
- The first place winner from each grade-level will be sent to the Fire Prevention Committee for final judging.
- The deadline for submission is Friday, September 22nd.
- Have fun!