- Everyone that cares for the world. Also, the people that are kind, nice, peaceful, and respectful. For example, Abby picked up trash at the park, and Quinn waited her turn at the book fair. (Coraline)
- Freedom to go to school. (Wesley & Beckett)
- All the teachers and students. My family and friends. For God, Jesus., money, and shelter. My school BRCVPA is the best school. I love my school. (Isla)
- My family. (Raylen)
- My freedom to have a dog. (Brooklyn)
- My grandpa. (Braylen).
- My school, family, and friends. (Nahla)
- Going to sleep. A bed time story. Sunrises. Brushing my teeth. Making Christmas Decorations. My homework folder. Tasting pancakes. Making comic books. Sunshine. Another busy day. (Farron)
- Mom, dad, food, hugs, love, books. (Lauryn)
- Jesus. (Leonessa).
- Ducks, cows, colts, goats, mom, and dad. (Elizabeth)
- Babies, I am impressed by them., (Juliette)
- My freedom to sing. (Terryn)
- My friend Hayden, and my family. (Vice)
- BRCVPA! It is the best school I have been to. (Abby)
- Construction, my home, mom, and dad. (Avi)
- Playing with my brother. (Razi)
- The universe, people that give me pictures, and when my papa shows pictures of me when I was a baby. (Key'lah)
I am thankful for.....
CHECK US OUT ON: