Here are some reminders to help us have a smooth testing week:
- Please make sure that your child arrives to school by 8:30 am, so testing can begin on time.
- 3rd, 4th, and 5th graders will not need their backpacks, and should leave them at home all week.
- Cell phones, tablets, smart watches, and other electronic devices are NOT PERMITTED on campus during testing! Please leave them at home.
- According to state guidelines for test security, visitors are not permitted on campus during testing week. We pledge to keep the testing environment peaceful, so the students can focus on showing what they know.
- If your child wears glasses, please remind them to bring them to school!
- Please make sure your child gets lots of rest Sunday night and all through next week so they can do their best for testing!