We have a Good Deeds Google form, into which teachers, staff, and parents can enter the good deeds they see happening all around them.
These deeds are then written onto post-its, and displayed for others to see! Student good deeds are displayed outside the office, and teacher good deeds are displayed in the teacher workroom.
If you see or hear about Good Deeds happening, please, use the form and let us know!
- Jacelynn C is constantly ensuring that everyone around has what they need to be successful in the classroom!
- Layla S and Moriah B jumped in to help clean up another student's cereal spill without disrupting the rest of the class!
- Mackenzie F helped a student walk through the breezeway when it was raining, and the student was scared. Very kind!
- Jonathan C helped plug in all of my computers and fixed my ActivBoard screen without being asked!
- Raelyn K encouraged a class member when they were struggling with a question.
- Quinn F is a new student to BRCVPA, but he looks out for all the students in his group to be sure they are comfortable and have what they need to work. Accolades to Quinn!
- Jonah B makes sure all of the chromebooks are plugged in daily. Big help!
- Harper H is always willing to pick up trash in the cafeteria. Most of the time, it is not her trash, and she does it without being asked.