- Tuesday, August 27: Club Sponsors will post club rosters on the wall during recess. Students in 3rd, 4th, and 5th grade will check the list to see which clubs they have been offered. (This is a very exciting day)!
- Students will receive club selection forms in their homeroom classes before dismissal. This will be a unified letter showing all of the clubs the student has been offered.
- Wednesday, August 28th: STUDENT CLUB SELECTION FORMS ARE DUE! Students must turn in the completed form signed by a parent with club fees attached.
- $10.00 club t-shirt fee
- $10.00 dues per club
- Friday, August 30th: Student club selection forms will be processed, and club rosters will be finalized!
- All outstanding balances should be cleared by this day to be eligible for final club placement.
- Tuesday, September 3rd: Morning clubs begin!
- Information about after-school clubs will be sent home after Labor Day.
The morning club audition process is wrapping up! Here is what will happen next:
Click to access the Student Progress Center for grades, attendance, and more!
CHECK US OUT ON: