EBR Public School Important Facts
Child must be Age 4 by September 30, 2016
Screening will determine Pre-K Eligibility
Families not qualifying under federal guidelines for free tuition may pay a maximum of $475 monthly
Pre-K is not required therefore there are a limited number of seats available
EBR Public School Application Process
Complete online application
Print confirmation page
Bring confirmation page and Required Documents to 1st school of preference
Schedule screening and complete Early Childhood Eligibility at school of preference
ACADEMIC SCREENING WILL DETERMINE ELIGIBILITY
EBR Public School Required Documents:
- Child’s Birth Certificate
- Child’s Social Security Card (once accepted)
- Guardian’s Picture Identification
- Up-to-Date Shot Record
- Proof of Residence (2 recent bills)
- 2 most current payroll stubs for all with income in the household
- Children in families with incomes at or below 185% of the Federal Poverty Level are eligible for free tuition and considered “at-risk”.
- Children in families with incomes above 185% of the Federal Poverty Level may pay tuition not to exceed $475 per month.
- Foster children and homeless families are automatically eligible for publicly-funded seats.
- Special needs and ELL children may be eligible to receive services but must still qualify to participate in publicly-funded programs.