- Yearbook pictures have been rescheduled for Tuesday, September 28th. We start first thing in the morning, so please plan to be on time!
- We will have Frozen Treat Friday this week as scheduled. The online payment system has been opened for parents wishing to pay for the rest of the fall semester. This option will be available through Thursday night.
- Progress Reports will go home Tuesday, September 14th. Work packets and Data Binders will be sent home the same day.
- CLUBS FOR 3RD - 5TH GRADERS DO NOT START TOMORROW!
- Club offer letters will go home this week and clubs should start on Monday.
- Club offer letters should be returned promptly with the $10.00 club fee attached.
- Club fees (including club t-shirt fees) can be paid online this year. The link will be activated the day letters go home. Please include the confirmation number on your club offer letter.
- More specific club information will be communicated as needed.
- Student work-packets and online assignments given before the storm were optional. Students who completed these assignments may bring them to school tomorrow, but again, this is not mandatory. All missed work will be retaught in the coming weeks.
Thanks to Hurricane Ida, we have a few things that need to be rescheduled. Please read below for important updates:
Click to access the Student Progress Center for grades, attendance, and more!
CHECK US OUT ON: