- All applications should be submitted through the ECCN online application portal, which can be found at ebrearlychildhood.com
- Once you fill out the application you can set up Brigance Screening with the Pre-K Office.
- After you schedule a Brigance reservation, you will receive an email message that includes a confirmation of your selected date, time, and location, instructions for your child’s screening, the screener, and contact information for any additional questions.
- CLICK HERE FOR PRINTABLE INSTRUCTIONS
- April 28th - Early Childhood Extravaganza
- April 29th - May 14th - Application Period for Round 1
- May 14th - Application Period closes until May 26th for Round 1 Processing
- May 10th - 20th -Brigance Screenings: Contact Pre-K Office (225-226-7675)
- May 17th - Lottery Run (Round 1)
- May 18th - Notification of Seating/Waitlists emailed to parents
- May 18th - 25th - Parents may accept seats online or in person
- May 26th - Application Period re-opens until all seats are filled.
- Child must be Age 4 by September 30, 2021
- Screening will determine Pre-K Eligibility
- There are limited number of seats available!