Good afternoon BRCVPA Families!
Thanks to all of you who came our to Fall Fest Friday night. It was truly a great event, and we enjoyed seeing all of your smiling faces.
There is a lot going on at BRCVPA this month! Here are a few reminders:
- Tomorrow is election day, and there will be no school for students and teachers. Please remember to vote!
- Our Veterans Day program is this Friday, November 11th at 9:00 am. 1st and 2nd grade students are performing, and our 5th grade ambassadors will be emceeing the program.
- Next week is our Bookaneer Book Fair, where books are a treasure! Students will be allowed to shop during the school day, and the Book Fair will also be open before the evening performance of the opera. Sign up to volunteer on our website!
- We have a PTO General Membership meeting Monday, November 14th at 5:45 pm in the auditorium.
- We will have 3 performances of our 4th Grade Opera, Chaos on Mt. Fishmore:
- 1:30 p.m. Tuesday, Nov 15
- 10:00 a.m. and 1:30 p.m. Wednesday, November 16
- 6:30 p.m. Thursday, November 17th
- Our Thanksgiving Lunch, for families of Pre-K through 2nd grade students will be Thursday, November 17th.
- For these and all important updates, please download our app on the app store!