Our plan for the day:
- Students with a signed permission slip will pick up a bagged lunch from the cafeteria and eat outside with their class so they will be outside when the eclipse begins at 11:45.
- We have certified eclipse glasses available to purchase for $1.00.
- At 12:30, students will start rotating through six different stations with their classes. Stations are designed for students to experience the eclipse in different ways. Our stations include the following: observation, art, reading, drama, engineering, and music.
- We will finish our stations as the eclipse ends at 2:54 PM.
- Please bring a water bottle to help stay hydrated!
We are also looking for parent volunteers! Please indicate on the permission slip if you want to help us make this event fun and engaging!