- An informational letter and permission slip will come home this week. This event is open to students with an A or B in conduct, and no write-ups. Your child's teacher will be in contact with you if your child's attendance is in jeopardy.
- Students will be given a few pieces of candy or a small treat in their classroom the day of the event. They will NOT be allowed to eat all of the candy in their bags. We are providing bags for them and will staple them shut and send them home that afternoon.
- Parents are invited to sign up to decorate their trunks and hand out candy and/or small toys on that day (but to participate, you must sign up on THIS FORM. We have a small parking lot, and a limited number of spots).
- Set-up begins at 10:45, and take-down begins at 1:00. The gates will close at 10:00, and someone will be there to let those signed up in at around 10:30.
- Thank you for wearing a mask!
- If you are not able to attend, you are welcome to donate candy and/or small treats (no nuts, please) to the office. You can start sending this in now!
Our September Manners of the Heart Event will be Trunk or Treat on October 1st in the BRCVPA Parking Lot!
Click to access the Student Progress Center for grades, attendance, and more!
CHECK US OUT ON: