A couple of questions we wanted to answer:
- Eligible students, parents, and teachers are encouraged to wear costumes. This includes makeup and accessories if they would like.
- Keep in mind that students in costumes that interfere with classroom instruction will be asked to put their costumes away during class (and will be allowed to put them on for the event).
- No gory or scary costumes, please!
- Parents who are signed up (please double check this form to make sure you are confirmed) can start arriving at 10:00 a.m. to set up. We will clear the parking lot and close the gate at 9:45 to make space for our "Trunks."
- Students do not need to bring bags to hold their goodies. We will hand these out in the classrooms tomorrow.