Below are the details and procedures for Parade Day:
- The parade will begin Friday at 9:00 a.m. All parents are invited to attend!
- The gate connecting our campus and Catholic Life will be unlocked Friday morning. You may park there, or in the school parking lot and walk your child in between 8:00-8:20 a.m.
- Students should come to school already in costume, and go to their classroom.
- Parents should take a seat in the amphitheater and wait for the parade to start.
- We are asking that parents remain in the amphitheater until ALL children have walked across the stage. We want to make sure that every grade level has a great audience!
- Once the last student has walked across the stage, parents are welcome to meet up with their children on the court to give hugs and kisses, and to take a few pictures before you go.
We are looking forward to another successful Vocabulary Parade! See you Friday!