The BRCVPA Kindergarten - 5th Grade application period has closed for the 2019-2020 school year. Applications for 2020-2021 will be accepted Fall 2019. The Pre-K Application period for 2020-2021 will begin February 2020.
K-5th Grade Application Process:
- Click the application link below between during the application period (2020-2021 application period dates have not yet been released).
- Register for the online application portal.
- Complete the online application. Be sure to enter up-to-date phone numbers, mailing addresses, and email addresses you check regularly.
- At the end of your application, you will be prompted to print the signature page. This will need to be printed and brought to the BRCVPA school office, along with a parent/guardian drivers license, and two proofs of residence.
- Acceptable proofs include: mortgage statement, current lease, electricity, water, sewer, or landline phone bill.
- Once your application is successfully submitted, you will receive a confirmation email. Please read this email carefully.
- Your application is not complete until you have come to the school with your signed signature page and two proofs of residence!
- You will receive an email when your application has been marked eligible and ready for the lottery.
- The application period for our Pre-K 4 program is separate from the Magnet Application Period
- The Pre-K Application period is February 1st through February 28th.
- The regular application period will begin February 1st and run through February 28th.
- All applications should be submitted through the ECCN online application portal, which can be found at ebrearlychildhood.com
- Complete online application.
- Print confirmation page.
- Bring confirmation page and Required Documents to 1st school of preference between 9:00 a.m. and 2:00 p.m. Monday - Friday.
- Schedule screening and complete Early Childhood Eligibility at school of preference.
- Receive notification of acceptance or waitlist status in mid to late spring.
- Child must be Age 4 by September 30, 2019
- Screening will determine Pre-K Eligibility
- There are limited number of seats available!
- Child's Birth Certificate
- Parent/Guardian Photo ID
- Up-to-Date Shot Record
- Proof of Residence (2 Recent Bills)
- Proof of Income
- 2 most recent check stubs
- SNAP/Food Stamp Benefits, etc
- If your child is currently attending BRCVPA in grades Kindergarten thru 4th grade, you do not need to reapply for the following school year.
- If your child is currently attending BRCVPA Pre-K, you must apply for a chance to attend BRCVPA Kindergarten for the next school year.
- All 5th grade students interested in attending a magnet middle school must complete an online application. Please contact the front office if you have any questions (225) 344-0084.